Re: Dateline on Cohousing
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:30:06 -0600
Hi Susan et al,

I'm contacting some of the TV home and garden type information and lifestyle
shows.  In Australia they tend to be shown nationally and are very popular.  A
couple are supported by monthly magazines.  They will do segments like, 'a year
in the life of a newly planted garden' and makeovers.  I've entered our building
site with almost finished houses and lots of sand, debris and rubble in the
honourable "Burke's Backyard" Australia's Worst Backyard Competition.  With our
gorgeous coloured renders (stucco) I'm confident we'll get coverage in glossy
national magaines too.

> We're going for the Oprah show and she's worth more than a whole series of
> commercials.  It's free if we convince her that our  movement warrants a
> guest spot on her show, and surprise, she's already on our side!  Chicago?
> Which communities are in her production area?

And she would probabley want an international perspective, say from someone on
the opposite side of the world from Chicago.  Hmmmmm?

I love the way you're thinking Susan.

Welcome to 1999!
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community