New subsciber introduction
From: Grundair Karlsson (chudsonunm.edu)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 11:41:02 -0600
Greetings
 We are the Hudson family. My name is Chuck I ma 35, My wife is Christine
and she is 30 and we have one son Jacob who is 14 months old. We have been
discussing the pro and cons of co-housing for a while then the Dateline
episode got my wife to bring it up again. We live in New Mexico where she is
a massage therapist and physical therapy tech, I am a medical lab tech and
professional brewers consultant. We are intrested in looking into any
co-housing sites here in New Mexico. Religius affilation is un important as
long as it is open to ALL religions
Thanks
Chuck Hudson