Re: Use of Coho Video
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 23:26:08 -0600
John,

Thanks for writing and asking for a copy of the coho video.  I neglected
to say that the arrangement is to send the video (for the cost of
postage) to a television station to be copied or aired and then retunred
after a week or so, so I can send it out again.

I only have three copies in broadcast quality.

Let me know when and where you would like it to be sent.

Sorry for the confusion,

Zev Paiss
  • Use of Coho Video Zev Paiss, January 2 1999
    • Re: Use of Coho Video Zev Paiss, January 3 1999