Another Book Query
From: CMK Holt (holtsMNSi.Net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:36:34 -0600
Strange to see two book requests in one day.  I have been reading quite a
bit lately about sustainable architecture, environmental design etc, but
have run out of books and wonder if anyone out there (especially in the
eco-villages) has any suggestions?  I just finished R. Buckminster Fuller's
"Critical Path" and highly suggest it to anyone interested.  I am
interested not so much in the physical side of architecture, (I studied it
for ten years and have had about enough of it!) but the sociological,
theoretical and environmental aspects of environmental and community
design.

Thanks again for all the lists help.  This List is the best!

Chris Holt
Windsor, Ontario, Canada