A personal note
From: Stevenson/Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:32:21 -0600
It occurred to me that there are a few people on this list who might like
to know that there has been a big change in my life. At the beginning of
December, my husband, Roman, lost his job of more than 9 years.
Meanwhile, I've been an at-home mom for five years and needed to get
employed right away, so I'm temping.
We had been hoping for a transfer to London, England, and that is no
longer a possibility.  I had thought it would be fun to get involved in
cohousing there, but I'll have to be content with what I'm fortunate
enough to have right here at home.  Otherwise, we are all fine.