paying $ for sweat equity
From: Ruthanne Gartland (rgartlandwebtv.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:25:48 -0600
The San Juan Cohousing group, in Durango, CO, is planning to begin
construction this spring.  We're now busy developing our thoughts on
many  issues which will soon
need decisions, like paying money for sweat equity.  I've browsed the
archives and read a lot of helpful information about the possible
pitfalls of paying for sweat equity.  At the same time. I
understand this policy can create practical
sources of income for some members, while
meeting the real needs of the community.

I'm looking for examples of situations where
paying money for sweat equity has worked well.
Any success stories, or info on policies that are working, would be much
appreciated.