Re: Sanda has no email for the weekend
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:43:40 -0600
I apologize for what must have looked like "garbage" to many of you.  I
am using a new version of Netscape and somehow my message came out in
html.  I am working on straigtening out the problems with both my eamil
addresses so those of you in communication with me, please bear with me,
and those of you not in communication with me, sorry for the intrusion.

Thanks Fred for all your help on this problem.
--

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.