Re: Sanda has no email for the weekend
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:21:19 -0600
Joe,
Well it is after 5pm and the mail is still there.  I don't know how long it
will be.  Thanks for the offer to help me through the difficult weekend...I
assume that means I would only have the ability to surf but, gasp, no email.
Well we have a different solution to wean me away from the email...we are
going to San Diego for the weekend.  I found out I don't have to work on
Monday so that makes it even easier....we have some projects we need to do
there. We'll be back in time for Brian to go to work on Monday and hopefully
my email is back by then.

Ana will probably be moving in over the weekend.  Please help make her
welcome.  She may come tonight in which case, I will see her but otherwise I
won't.  She already knows we won't be here.

Pam said she could be available for meetings on Wednesdays.  That sounds good
to me (except for the Los Prados Neighborhood meeting on the 27th.  Perhaps I
can do both as that one is from 6-8)  So can we meet this coming Wednesday; I
guess that is the 13th.  I'll be cooking.

--

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.