Unit Kitchens
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 13:55:37 -0600
We are presently discussing whether or not to increase the size of the
kitchens in one of our unit types.   We will need to have 90%
architectural drawings done soon.

I'd like to know to what extent people's kitchen needs have changed
since moving into cohousing.

Do you actually use your kitchens significantly less than before?

Have you found that a smaller oven was sufficient or not?  If it wasn't
totally sufficient, then when was it not sufficient?

At this point, the unit in question will have 1-4 people living in it.

If you could tell us your experiences with your own kitchen and
cohousing, this would be helpful to us as we finalize our drawings.