Urban-based Co-housing
From: Paul Weber (chezasilvan.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:39:12 -0600
Hi Folks,

My name is Paul Weber, I live in a co-housing community in Ottawa, Canada,
called Terra Firma.  I am doing some research on behalf of our community and
some of our neighbours.  I am looking for co-housing communities that have
been set up in urban areas whose boundaries abut neighbours properties who
aren't members of the co-housing community.  If this describes your
community would you be open to being contacted (by e-mail) by some of our
neighbours?  Our neighbours have some questions regarding other co-housing
communities experiences in an already established neighbourhoods.  This
would help us deal with some of the concerns of our neighbours.

If I can tell you more please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thanks for any
help you can provide.

Please note if you post to the group please also send a reply directly to me
as I've had some trouble receiving listserv messages. Thanks.

regards,
Paul Weber
Terra Firma
Ottawa, Canada