Coho photos for Communities Directory
From: Michael Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:41:53 -0600
Hi all,

Jillian and I were just sitting here in the Communities Directory
office thinking about photos and we thought of you!

If anyone out there has photos you would like to see used in the
Communities Directory please contact the photo editor at jenny [at] ic.org.

She's looking for black and white (or good contrast color), of people
shots (adults and kids) mostly and shots of groups and group
activities. She will take good care of your photos and get them back
to you. But she doesn't want you to send her priceless heirlooms. :)

Again, contact Jenny Upton at jenny [at] ic.org if you're interested.
Thanks!

 Michael Elph Morgan
 http://directory.ic.org/
 Communities Directory 2000