Re: removing members continued
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:39:14 -0600
 I pushed the right button at the wrong time.  Now where was I?...........

I attempted some gentle mediation, appealing to them to look at a more
constructive way of handling
this situation.  It slowed down their exit and I could see that some of
them wanted something different to happen, but no-one seemed to have the
skills and experience to do anything about it.

And these are the people who are making the decisions that shape the
future of our country!  I guess that's why living in community is
important to me.  Can we hang in there together when it goes sour?

Best wishes
Robyn Williams