re: removing members
From: Fabrice Guerini (fabricelife.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:49:33 -0600
At 09:29 AM 1/15/99 -0600, Stephanie Fassnacht wrote:
>several years ago, while I was still a member of Porchlight
>Cohousing, a Quaker by the name of John Gastell, who wrote a book
>called "Democracy in Small Groups," came to talk to us on the subject
>of consensus.

FYI, Amazon.Com lists this book as:

   "Democracy in Small Groups : Participation, Decision
    Making, and Communication"  by John Gastil. Paperback (July 1993),
    New Society Pub; ISBN: 0865712743. $11.96.

--
Fabrice Guérini
Life.Net Connections

        "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with
         one trifling exception, is composed of others."
                                           --John Andrew Holmes