Re: removing members
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:06:56 -0600
charlotte.allen [at] ebay.sun.com

Stephanie,

I've had a lot of experience working in small, consensus-based groups,
and I've seen many of those groups destroyed by one dysfunctional
member. I agree with John: there's got to be a way to deal with
a severely dysfunctional member without destroying the group.

Perhaps some process for removing the member from the consensus
process for a period of time?

Charlotte Allen