Re: Unit Kitchens
From: Stevenson/Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:59:02 -0600
>think it is a cohousing myth that we all need smaller kitchens once we have
>the use of a common house kitchen for shared meals.  The kitchen is the heart
>of our home, always was, always will be.
I think that got started with the original cohousing book, which featured
tiny European coho kitchens.  I think those communities have more common
meals than typical American cohos, and European homes are much smaller
and efficient  in their use of space anyway.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing