A Limerick
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:50:16 -0600
"Owed to Joy"

There once was a couple from Nomad.
Neshama the mother and Zev as the dad.
With Halona in tow,
They said "Don't you know,
Another in May and we're really quite glaa-ad!"

Yes, you heard it first right here on the Cohousing-L -- source of
all cohousing gossip (as well as communications w/ extraterrestrials,
and writers of very baa-ad limericks.)  Neshama, curious as to why
she was gaining weight and why her tummy was expanding decided to
have an ultra-sound.  What could be causing this?  She found out she
is 6 months pregnant!  Second child due in May.  Whaddya think?  Y2K
bug?

Congratulations all around, Zev and Neshama!  Now there's one more
cohousing head to count in the 2000 census!
--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your
one wild and precious life?  M.  Oliver

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.