TeleTalk Conference Call
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:03:50 -0600
Hi all!  No TeleTalk conference call this Thursday.

Sign up early for upcoming conference calls:

Thursday March 4        Mary Kraus, architect,  on curing Common
House ills and CH design.

Thursday April 1            Jim Leach, Wonderland, builder and
developer of cohousing communities    in Colorado (and beyond!)
talking about developer-driven models of cohousing and working w/
developers to create your community.

TeleTalk conference calls are a free service of The Cohousing
Network.  We invite everyone to join in.  Please email me to reserve
a space on the conference call and to get the special magic phone
number to call.

Talk w/ you all in March!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your
one wild and precious life?  M.  Oliver

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.