Grad Student Needs Help
From: Diane Simpson (dqsworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:58:02 -0600
This is a forwarded message. Please reply directly to Chris if you can help
him (her?) out.
From: Chrisryan [at] aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:51:16 EST
To: dqs [at] world.std.com
Subject: (no subject)

Dear Diane Simpson,
I am a Graduate Student of Urban Planning in New York and with a group of
other students are working on a project in the South Bronx with the idea of
starting a CO-Housing project to create affordable housing. In order to
complete this or even begin this work we need to gather as many ideas from
people who are involved with developing this type of alternative housing. We
need to hear their stories and experiences both positive and negative in order
for our work to stand a chance of succeeding.
I would be most grateful to receive any information you may have and even
perhaps talk to anyone, that is willing, about your experiences over the
telephone. I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your time.
Kind Regards,
Chris Ryan
Email Chrisryan [at] aol.com

       @@                   DQS [at] WORLD.STD.COM                  @@
      @@@@      Diane Simpson  http://world.std.com/~dqs      @@@@
      |  |                 COHOUSING NEXUS                    |  |
      | "|              263 Chestnut Ave. #1                  |" |
      | V|        Boston, MA 02130-4436 617-522-2209          |V |