What happened to cohousing-l archives?
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernnewview.org)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:37:58 -0600
Looking for some information about furnishing the common house, I recently
visited the cohousing-l archives on www.cohousing.org and only found the
parts that were mannually categorized a few years ago, as well as a link to
the chronological gopher archives.

The chronological archives have always seemed nearly useless to me because I
want to search by subject, not by date, most of the time. There used to be a
link to a fully-indexed archive of cohousing-l and other related lists, but
I can't find that link on the web page anymore. Where did it go?

- Pablo
Pablo Halpern                                    phalpern [at] newview.org
                                   http://www.ultranet.com/~phalpern/