Hello
From: John Abbe (johncaourpla.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:11:09 -0600
Hello, this is just a note to introduce myself. My name's John Abbe
and I've been interested in cohousing for a while, and am just now
taking tentative steps to look into joining/starting one (is this
list okay for asking if others are interested in my area?).

My wife got a lot out of taking a tour of 5 Bay Area (California,
USA) cohousing/collective living projects. For anyone interested, the
tour is offered by Ken Norwood at the Shared Living Resource Center
(in Berkeley). The next one is in early March I think, Ken's e-mail
is slrcnorwood [at] igc.apc.org.

Thanks for the list! Peace,
__John
<340 days. Social reactions to perceptions of Y2k may be the biggest
problem. Co-stupidity can be as powerful as www.co-intelligence.org
Sensitive New Age Communist Slacker Hippie Geek|see johnca [at] ourpla.net
FIJA CERJ xyzzy FRB CGL BREAD Complexity Sunshine enjoy the mystery
  • Hello Alina Ever, August 31 1994
    • Hello Paul Milne, May 5 1997
    • Hello John Abbe, February 4 1999