Re: What happened to cohousing-l archives?
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:30:16 -0600
The www.cohousing.org web site is again undergoing a change of
maintainers.  Little maintenance had been done in the past couple month
until just recently when new Cohousing Netowrk board member Susan Labarre
took over interim maintenance of the site.

It appears that the Cohousing-L related information which needed
improvement has gotten worse instead of better on the first cut...

The archives from 1996 on are in www format and searchable at:
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/

I'll get Susan to put the CSF link back.  BTW my wish list includes
getting the older (gopher) archives in the same format and a better search
function.

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

Cohousing-L  See http://www.cohousing.org and Nbhd-tc --  Twin
Cities Neighborhood issues list.  See http://freenet.msp.mn.us