Update on San Mateo Cooperative
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:21:06 -0600
A room will be available March 1 or sooner in a 3BR, 2B unit, one of
several apartments
involved in trying to grow a cooperative living community.  We are
located on the lagoon
between Foster City and San Mateo, 22 miles out of San Francisco.

We are looking for a non-smoker with a preference for organic and
natural foods.....no red
meat;  interested in gardening and participating in weekly shared
meal/meeting and in other
community activities. Emphasis on sustainable living, environmentalism,
political/social
activism.

We will also have apartments available for rent or purchase in the near
future.  We are still waiting to hear about the purchase date of the
second building.

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.