Common House Meal Management
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernnewview.org)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:58:11 -0600
Our common house is finally finished, and we are struggling with a few
issues regarding common meals and common house use (a separate message). We
would love to hear about other people's experience with the following issues
(we hate to reinvent the wheel, again!):

1. Do you do anything special to make meals kid-friendly?

2. How do you schedule the cooks? Do people just sign up for days they can
cook, or do you have a strict rotation?

3. Does every household contribute to the cooking/cleaning?

4. To what level do you cater to special dietary needs of various families?
Do you have a vegetarian option at every meal, or is it just up to whatever
the cooks want to make?

Thanks!

- Pablo
Pablo Halpern                                    phalpern [at] newview.org
                                   http://www.ultranet.com/~phalpern/