re:Common House Use
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:03:38 -0600
Pablo at New View wrote:
<We are trying to figure out a fair policy for the use of the common house by
people for non-community events (or events that include only part of the
community). We would love to hear from any of you who have a system (or no
system at all!) that works for you.

WE require a member of the community to host any non-community events, open to
the community or not.  Beyond that, we have a sign-up system.  So far, it works
pretty well.  If the event takes a lot of time (like a whole weekend) people
bring it to the group for approval, tho i'm not aware of any formal policy on
that.
  Judy
-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two 3 BR townhomes  for sale - see our web page
I'm probably downsizing in the next ? 6mo/1 year? to a smaller coop apartment
and selling my 3 BR coop apartment  {This is *not* definite}

 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/