House adjacent to cohousing for sale
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (danasgnewview.org)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:49:10 -0600
 HOUSE ADJACENT TO COHOUSING for sale

A house is for sale on a tiny street adjacent to New View Cohousing in
Acton, MA.  The family in the house next to it have become New View
members. Here are the details about the house:

It is 4 to 5 bedrooms.  It has a potential in-law or au pair suite on the
kitchen level (now used as a den and full bath).  Laundry room.  Two car
garage.  1 1/4 acres.  Shares four acres of common land with two other
houses.

Three full baths.  Fireplace.  Tile entryways and kitchen.

Asking $429,000 now, but price will go up at the end of February when they
list it with a broker.  New View Cohousing neighbors would love to see a
cohousing-interested family buy the house.

If interested in seeing the house or hearing more, call the seller, Karen,
263-4162.
-------

(This note from Jim Snyder-Grant of New View, using his wife's email
address to subscribe to the cohousing list. You can also contact me at
jimsg [at] newview.org. And HEY we got the C of O for our long-awaited common
house this week!!! )