Re: common house usage
From: Jennifer McCoy (jmccoygsu.edu)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 07:49:33 -0600
cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org wrote:

>                             COHOUSING-L Digest 757
>
> Topics covered in this issue include:
>
>   1) Re: Common House Use (fwd)
>         by "Fred H. Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org>

> Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:14:36 -0600 (CST)
> From: "Fred H. Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
> To: cohousing-L list <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
> Subject: Re: Common House Use (fwd)
At Lake Claire Cohousing  members can reserve time for private events
that do not conflict with common meals, cooking time, or group
meetings.  We require a community member to host (be responsible for
explaining policies, opening up, locking up, and ensuring clean-up) any
non-community events.  We have a calendar czar who keeps track of these
things on our common calendar.  We also have guidelines about events
from outside that go above a certain number of people and time would
require group approval.  John Greene could elaborate on those rules.

Jennifer
Lake Claire, Atlanta