visiting with Seattle cohousers
From: barbara keppel (71612.340compuserve.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:05:59 -0600
I'm a cohousing wannabe who is considering relocating to Seattle.
I'll be visiting there 2/20-3/8 and would like to visit with some
cohousers and see some cohousing. If you would consider taking
time to visit with me, please respond to me personally.

Stats? age 66, artist (quilt) and part time social worker, UU,
folk music addict & occasional performer, autoharpy, writer,
walker, widow, mom, and (as the song says) "things too fierce to
mention."

BobBI Keppel