Re: Cohousing in Time Magazine
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:47:03 -0600
I would like to see this article-does time publish their stuff online? Also,
we were interviewed and photographed by Time for an article on cohousing
many months ago. I wonder if this is the article that resulted-too bad we
didn't make the cut. Davis gets all the credit for being cutting edge!
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing