re: CoHousing to Meet Needs of Disabled
From: Maren Leyla Cooke (marenbloom.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:29:25 -0600
>  I'm the parent of a 20 year old with autism.
>  I'm interested in forming a cohousing group
>  for families with disabled children & adult dependents,
>  particularly those with autism.

You might check out Gould Farm, a therapeutic community in western
Massachusetts.  I think they have folks with a wide variety of mental
illnesses...  they might not be relevant to your particular goals, but
contacting them might provide some useful connections.  They have a web site,
at http://www.gouldfarm.org/

-- Maren.