Re: CoHousing to Meet Needs of Disabled
From: RaynMom2 (RaynMom2aol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:59:00 -0600
Susan, thanks for the info on Camphill.  I am aware of the organization and
have links to their website from mine.

Maren, thanks for the Gould Farm link - it looks & sounds wonderful.  It could
serve as a model even though it serves a different population.

S.Hamer - thanks for the info & offering to pass my email on to the family you
mentioned.  My snail mail address is on my website if they wish to contact me
that way.

I appreciate the info & suggestions from all of you.  I think my biggest
obstacle is finding families willing to consider this lifestyle in the middle
of the ...ehm...Bible Belt.  The idea is just too communal for their
conservative views, I guess.

Carol
from Oklahoma
http://www.geocities.com/~raynmom/index.html

In a message dated 2/22/99 4:10:39 PM Central Standard Time,