Need HUD Publication
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:17:41 -0600
As a member of the Delray Beach cohousing project, I would like to find a
copy of the AIA article and the HUD book. Unfortunately I lost the email
address of the person who posted this message (see below). I tried searching
the online catalogues of HUD and the GPO, as well as Amazon.com. No luck.
Can anyone help?

Sharon Villines
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL
http://www.cohousing.net