Cohousing in England
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:38:17 -0600
Greetings all.

Once upon a time, not so very long ago, there were some
communications on the L from people in England interested in starting
cohousing there.  I think from Scotland, too.

Bob Griffiths, cc'd above,  would like to get in touch w/ these folks
and find out what's happening in cohousing.  If you are out there in
cohousing-land could you e-mail him directly and cc me?   Would
appreciate it!

Thanks!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible
to be homesick for a place you've never been to,
perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.

     Judith Thurman "The Hand of Distance"

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.