TeleTalk Thurs, Mar. 4
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:19:22 -0700 (MST)
Greetings all!

Just a reminder that this Thursday, March 4, Mary Kraus will be our
guest on the TeleTalk conference call.  She will be discussing cures
for ailing CH's (e.g. too noisy,  kitchens too institutional, etc.)
She will also talk about designing a CH from the start: designs,
materials, etc.

Please email me if you would like to join this discussion.  It starts
at 10:00 p.m. EST.  I will send you the magic phone number to call.

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible
to be homesick for a place you've never been to,
perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.

     Judith Thurman "The Hand of Distance"

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.