Re: Committees/Teams (one more)
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:25:33 -0600
Joani Blank <jeblank [at] ic.org> wrote on 3/1/99 5:37 AM:

>>Old Oakland CoHousing at Swan's Market--Committees
>>
>>Design
>>Legal and Finance
>>Community Life
>
>Oooops, forgot the Executive/Coordinating/Process Committee for a total of
>four.

Not to mention the Webteam, of which _you're_ a member, Joani! ;-)

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com>
Member, Swans Market Cohousing - Old Oakland neighborhood, CA
We've reached consensus on an issue after 8 months of processing!
Construction well along; Developer says Sept. but we plan on Dec.