Guns
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:07:37 -0600
Well it has happened at probly about the usual time - the gun discussion.  I
wasn't really ready for it I guess.  We are meeting on sunday to talk about
security issues in anticipation of our move-in in a few months.

I would love to hear from some existing communities how you dealt with the gun
issue - any policies you have, any stories of how the arguments went, etc.

Any stories of why guns have actually been needed or not - whew!

Any I get before Sunday noon - MartyR707 [at] aol.com - would be helpful at our
meeting.  but after that is OK too.
Thanks,
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood