Unit Mix - How many 3 BR units to build at the EcoVillage?
From: Ideafarmer (Ideafarmeraol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:40:57 -0600
Given that we only have 12 out of 30 households so far and want to keep moving
ahead, we need to figure out what size units to build that would fit the next
18 households, and hopefully even attract them to us.
Any advice on how to figure out the perfect, or at least marketable, unit mix?
(We have 4 units - Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR and 3 BR)

mike katz
SoNG - Second Neighborhood Group of the Ecovillage at Ithaca