List of items for donation/loans to the common house
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:30:53 -0600
Howdy friends,

A long time ago, someone asked me to post the following list to this
discussion, and I apparently failed to do so, though I did send it to
several individuals: It is from a form we asked members to complete so we
could have some idea of what items will be available for common ues when we
move in late this year.  It is our intention to circulate it again a couple
of weeks before move-in when everyone is in moving mode, and has discovered
that piece of furniture which would be just perfect in the sitting area, or
that spare set of dishes that got packed away when grandma died and hasn't
been thought of since.

Joani Blank
Doyle St. and Old Oakland

>>Items for Common House Donation/Loan
>>
>>Name: ____________________
>>
>>Notes:  A "loaned" item can be retrieved by the owner; a "donated" item
>>is considered nonretrievable.  No tax
>>deductions on donated or loaned items.  No replacements/reimbursements
>>for loaned/donated items if damaged.  The
>>last category, "available," refers to items that will be kept at home
>>but are available for loan.
>>
>>ITEM          NUMBER/DESCRIPTION      DONATE  LOAN      AVAILABLE

KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
>>Dishes
>>Glassware
>>Eating utensils
>>Serving utensils
>>Cooking utensils
>>Large bowls
>>Storage containers
>>Pitchers
>>Coffee maker
>>Kitchen appliances
>> waffle iron
>> blender
>> food processor
>> wok
>> rice steamer
>> veggie steamer
>> kettle
>> pressure cooker
>>Cook books
>>Microwave
>>Coolers
>>Stools for kitchen
>>Aprons
>>Pot holders
>>Dining table
>>Dining table chairs
>>Serving carts

SITTING/SOCIAL AREA
>>Couch
>>Sitting room chairs
>>Lamps
>>End table
>>Coffee table
>>Stereo
>>Television
>>Video cassettes
>>Aud. cassettes, CDs, LPs
>>Pictures/sculpture
>>Bulletin board
>>Adult games
>>Bookshelves
>>Books
>>Magazines
>>Magazine subscriptions
>>Vases, flower containers
>>Slide Projector
>>Screen
>>Movie projector
>>Movie camera
>>Still camera
>>Tripods
>>Video cameras

KIDS' ROOM
>>Kids' games
>>Toys
>>Kids' books
>>Art supplies for kids
>>Bicycles/tricycles
>>Skates
>>Other kids' sport equipmt

LAUNDRY
>>Washer
>>Dryer
>>Ironing board, iron
>>Folding table
>>Drying rack

GARDENING AND WORKSHOP STUFF
>>Gardening tools
>>Gardening supplies
>>Gardening books
>>Workshop tools
>>Workshop supplies
>>Ladders
>>Step stools

WINDOW COVERING

MAINTENANCE STUFF
>>Vacuum Cleaner
>>Carpet cleaner
>>Mops, Brooms, Sponge Mops, Large Push Broom

ETC
>>Darkroom equipment
>>Darkroom supplies
>>Art equipment
>>Art and Crafts supplies
>>Art instruction books

EXERCISE EQUIPMENT

SPORTS EQUIPMENT

......And you'l undoubtedly think of things we never dreamed of!