Re: Guest Rooms
From: Virginia Moreland (vmorelandmindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:18:48 -0600
We've planned two guest rooms for our first common house, serving 35 units.
They've been designed to both share one adjoining bath. One reason
excellent reason to have them is for visitability. I will have ample guest
space in my unit, but none of it is on the visitable main floor. I will
most certainly use the guest room for a friend of mine who can't sleep over
in my house.  I wish we'd had the funds/space/forethought to put in a
roll-in shower. Some of our members will not really have guest space, so
there was a lot of support for the guest rooms. After they've actually been
built for a while well let you know if they get used!

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons
Atlanta, GA