insurance
From: Melhpine (Melhpineaol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:56:19 -0600
        I'm new to the list. I'm a Future Resident of EcoVillage of Loudoun
County
(Virginia) and chair of the community association's newly formed Finance
Committee. We should have our first families moved in by the end of this year,
so we need to have our insurance in place. I'd like whatever help anyone can
give me on two things:
        1) Do you have any insurance in place beyond what any other sorts of
community association (such as a condominium) might have? In other words, do
you see any special things about a cohousing association that have led you to
increase your coverage?
        2) Do you know any insurers or insurance brokers who are particularly
friendly to or knowledgeable about cohousing?
        Thanks in advance for the help.

-- Mel Harkrader-Pine