The Common House and Y2K
From: Trish Deforest (trishcsn.net)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:36:00 -0600
Hello everyone.....As more and more information re Y2K becomes available,
some members of our community seem conflicted about the necessity for
making "disaster" preparations.   Our Simple Living team is exploring
practical ways to make the common house a "haven" in the event of utilities
failure.  And what about sanitary facilities?  We have gas-fired furnace,
stove and fireplasce.

Any of your comments would be helpful for our April 10 discussion and
showing the video "Year 2000 Crossroads: a roadmap for practical Individual
& Family Preparedness."    Thank you.  Trish DeForest, Highline Crossing,
Littleton,CO.