North American Cohousing CONFERENCE, OCT. 1-3, 1999
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:07:18 -0600
I'm sure I won't be the only one who answers Mabel's inquiry about the
FOURTH NORTH AMERICAN COHOUSING CONFERENCE. It'll be held on the weekend of
October 1-3 in Amherst, Massachusetts. The conference coordinators are Mary
Kraus of Pioneer Valley CoHousing and Bruce Coldham of Pine Street
CoHousing, both located in Amherst.  Keep your eyes open for details here
and on the Cohousing Network's web page at http://www.cohousing.org. And
while you're thinking about the Network, there is no time like the present
to JOIN!  Or rejoin if you've let your journal subscription/membership lapse.

Joani Blank
Longtime (seven years this June!) Resident, Doyle Street Cohousing
Future Resident, Old Oakland CoHousing
Co-Vice President (with the illustrious Ann Zabaldo), The Cohousing Network