Re: Ten great reasons
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 17:06:16 -0500
Great!  I would love to put these 10 Reasons in a flyer and distribute it at
gatherings, fairs, etc.  I'm delighted to know Rob is the author and I will
duly note the authorship of the piece.  Thanks, Rob!
AZ

--
_______________________
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

I always say there is no problem in the world so great that it cannot be
solved by having a good nap.
          Ann Zabaldo Competitive Napping Champion
                    1983 Duration Champ
                    1986 Difficulty Champ
                    1993 Style Point Champ
                    1998 Stuck on the Beltway in Rush
                             Hour Traffic And There's Nothing
                             Else To Do Reserve Champ

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
area's first URBAN cohousing community.
Email me for more details.  Or visit our
website at: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~takomavillag