Re: Realtors / Marketing
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:25:49 -0600 (MDT)
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing
Sacramento, California

----------
>From: "Victoria" <victoria [at] trillium-hollow.org>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org>
>Subject: Re: Realtors / Marketing
>Date: Thu, May 27, 1999, 3:17 AM
>

> How can you know, in general, that you don't want a particular person in =
> your community?

It doesn't really have to do with whether a person is liked or not. I wasn't
being clear. I have had the same experiences as you. My point is that if you
require a person to do more than come up with a mortgage, i.e., participate
in the group or make membership payments, you can't put your homes up for
sale with a realtor on the open market. Legally, that is discrimination.