RE: value of web sites
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:09:38 -0500
WHom ever told you that a website costs $600 a year is selling you a bad
deal. There are lots of providers that give non-profit groups webspace for
free. Infoteam.com for instance hosts all the NICA site for free, they are
great to work with, and they offer 5megs of free hosting for non-profits.
The TCN is a non-profit and could easily get you a site on infoteam for
free. NICA members get a website created and posted (limit 2 pages, 2
graphics) for $20 a year.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communties Association

http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1