Re: misuse of cohousing-l list -- Fred's take
From: Susan LaBarre (susalamindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:35:47 -0500
At 12:09 PM -0500 6/11/99, Fred H. Olson wrote:

>One of the things that makes managing this list pleasant is how
>subscribers respectfully respond to the few inappropriate messages that do
>get posted before I get to it!

I just want to say a BIGGGG thanks to Fred who moderates this list so
quietly and seamlessly, that I had forgotten it was moderated.

You perform an incredible service to this movement, Fred.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  ...and also thanks for taking out the
spam every night :-)

Susan LaBarre
Paradise Cohousing
919-846-0962