(was Re: Realtors / Marketing)
From: John Abbe (johncaourpla.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:04:26 -0500
At 9:16 PM -0500 on 1999-06-16, Rowena Conkling typed:
>I notice that people on this list are always trying to get away without legal
>advice.  I'll say it again.  The law is different in all states; don't accept
>advice from another state on what is legal!

Does anyone have any advice on looking for lawyers who know
co-housing issues (legally and hopefully heartfully/spiritually).

Peace,
__John

--
  All you  /\/\ John Abbe, Cat Herder johnca      "Imagination is more
      need \  /                       @ourpla.net  important than knowledge."