Home for sale in Southside Park, Sacramento
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:47:52 -0600 (MDT)
        As many of you know, cohousers like to move from one end of the
community to the other. One of our members just moved out of cohousing,
another member took that house, and a neighbor who had been waiting for just
such an opportunity finally moved in. Boxes for days!
        Now we have another family moving out and Suzanne would like to
purchase that larger home. She would like to offer her beautiful bright 2
bedroom townhouse for sale contingent on her purchase of the larger home.
Suzanne's nicely landscaped duplex has many extras including a front porch,
back deck completely shaded with grapes in the summer, a  hand built
downstairs closet, a skylight, and a computer corner.  Kitchen upgrades
include a disposal, a new dishwasher, and a convection/microwave.  There is
central heat and air and a whole house fan, utilities are fairly cheap.
Southside Park is located 1 mile from the Capitol, 1 block from a large park
with a swimming pool, and easy walking/biking distance from shops, movies,
libraries, restaurants, etc. We are very urban, and have 25 families on 1.5
acres. If you are interested e-mail Suzanne Hambleton at shamblet [at] rcip.com