Decor for the Common house
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:22:20 -0500
Thanks for all the great responses about playgrounds. Now I have another
query:

How have communities dealt with the issues involved in deciding what hangs
on walls in the common house? Basically what is art and who decides?

And how did you determine a style for the common house? "Style" meaning
College Dorm, Manhattan Interiors, Early Salvation Army, San Quentin, Nature
Walk Remnants, Sears Showroom, or Fern Restaurant. (I'm assuming that 17th
Century Museum Restoration was not an option.)

Sharon Villines
MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction, http://www.macguffin.net
Olivia's Photograph, http://www.macguffin.net/olivphoto.htm