Re: Statistics
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:03:15 -0500
Ralf  r.gering [at] student.uni-tuebingen.de

Hi,

this is Ralf from Germany.

> Did you know we now have over 900 households living in 43 built cohousing
> communities in North America?  Watch for the list in the next issue of
> CoHousing.

Great! Do you know of any cohousing community in Canada or the US which
numbers more than 100 residents besides NyLand? "Households" is not a good
term to describe the size of a community since it can mean 1 - x persons.

Greetings

Panther