Baltimore Cohousing - introduction
From: paul kilduff (paul_kilduffhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:12:20 -0500
..

A discussion group has started to explore the possibility of establishing a
cohousing community in Baltimore, MD.  So far it consists of six people, who
have in common that they are interested in moderate-priced cohousing in or
close to Baltimore City, with possible waterfront connection, within walking
distance of shopping, preferably a supermarket, and access to public
transportation.

We are considering locations such as South Baltimore, Charles Village, the
present site of Flag House Courts public housing (scheduled for demolition
summer '00), Canton, Patterson Park, and Locust Point.

We have a discussion forum located at
http://forums.delphi.com/paulies/start/ which you are welcome to visit.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, July 25 at 7 PM.  Please contact
me at paul_kilduff [at] hotmail.com for more info.

Paul Kilduff
Baltimore  MD

..